Semesteral Wrap Up

Finally the sem has ended. I mean I just submitted grades and hopefully, my students will smile with what they will see. But those are for the students who made efforts to do their tasks. For the record, I'm basically very lenient as a teacher, that is for this batch and for an English 3 course.  So there are no reasons whatsoever to fail in this subject because LOL it's an oral comm. class.

Sad to say, there are really those who are just too lazy to even lift a finger. Obviously their grades have permanently settled at the bottom of the cliff nearing six feet beneath the ground.   Like this guy here:  digging his grave (grade) instead of climbing on top (not to mention sleeping on a good day)...



 elevations of progress and Mr. Snooze  


But anyway, this blog mainly isn't for those who did not do anything but for those students who made efforts to end their semester as creative and well better 'speakers'  than they were before. So we finally did wrap up the Sem with live and virtual performances. Anything creative they could think of was good for me. Considering that if I'd been very strict in the grading many grades will experience the Bungee Jump.  But all is well, so I'm still happy as their teach. Here's some bits and pieces of their outputs :     

First here goes the ever dynamic and creative class of Medical Students Section 2MC. Since there was a shortage of time they decided to make a youtube video: (click on the link to view)   


Okay so now I think the 'Oppa Gangnam' style has infested my blog.

Secondly the ever energetic, hit or miss, BSRT RR1 class: 



This is just one preview of what they did. There were many actually. This only shows how random they could get (in a positive way). 

Guess that was it. My sem as first time teacher did end. Fun, tiring, and somewhere in between. 

Honestly, due to very limited time I'm pretty sure I was not  really able mold EACH student to become dynamic speakers but at least they did well in starting to speak out for themselves. Little Steps that's all it takes. 

with Rad Tech Students. SPOT THE TEACHER.  :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We write to improve. Tell me what you think bout this post? :)