Pura Vida Potpurri !! :)


10 Facts About Me

 Name: Sarah Elizabeth N. Allen            
 Birth place:  Iligan City
 Hair color: copper red
 Age: 24
 Eye Color: hazel brown
 Birthday: Jan 20
 Gender: F
 Lefty or Righty: Righty with an orientation of Left


 Single or taken: staken :P



Of Me and the Likes of Me

·         What ONE word best describes you? Eclectic  : D

·          Are you old fashioned?  Yes. If today’s standards call the 60s age ‘old-fashion’

·         Name your favorite band/s  or singer/s and their songs that you love best:
Beatles: too many too mention for a Beatle fan,  T_T
Simon and Garfunkel: The Dangling Conversation, I am a Rock, Flowers Never Bend
Bob Dylan: Blowing in the Wind, Mr. Tambourine Man, The Times they are A’Changin
Peter, Paul, and Mary: Puff the Magic Dragon, Leaving on a Jet Plane
John Mayer: Who Says, Gravity, Face to Call Home, Stop this Train, Say, Wildfire (and more..)
Avril Lavigne: Anything But ordinary, Runaway, Rock n’ Roll, Here’s to Never Growing Up (etc..)
Paramore: When It Rains, Stop This Love Song, Grow Up, Still Into You (ALL THEIR SONGS)


·         Write lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
“Hey ! Mr Tambourine Man, play a song for me
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to 
Hey ! Mr Tambourine Man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship
My senses have been stripped, my hands can't feel to grip
My toes too numb to step, wait only for my boot heels
To be wanderin'
I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way
I promise to go under it.”
--Bob Dylan <3 :3

·         Put these in order of your favorite movie genre to least: Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?

>>Adventure, Action, Musical, Superhero, Drama, Romance, Thriller, Comedy, Dance, Horror.


·         What are the top 5 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
Gone With the Wind (All-time Favorite!)
Every Child Is Special
Brave heart
The Piano
Schindler’s List

·         What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
a.       Hmmm….eating locusts and fried frogs?? (but it was not that unusual for me)

·         What is the most unique animal you’ve ever touched?
An ostrich? When I was younger

·         What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for?
hmmmmm……the most expensive? I think because its Christmas time and I happen to have been earning my own money… I bought something for each member of the family and :D! Ranging from 200-400php.


·         What’s the freakiest dream you’ve ever had? Describe.

I went to a camp where I became an exile. So I went to the harbour nearby and rode a strange little boat. It was my boat because I seemed familiar of its contents. While, I set sail, I sat on the tiny machine and started making gummy-bear-like candies of different shapes and sizes. The images that emerged from the little candy factory were that of LOTR and Star Wars and Corpse Bride, and Nightmare Before Christmas. I was enjoying my creations when out of nowhere I noticed I had a companion which was No Face of Spirited Away. He just threw me his usual blank expression but was staring at me the entire trip.

·         What is the biggest injury you’ve ever sustained and how did you do it?
I think dealing with a broken rib when I was young. I managed though by acting normal.

·         Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why?

Letter A. I’d rather be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets than all the rest because intelligence can take you places to survive especially when you have the looks. I love living the Bohemian life. Everything is free or everything is to be earned by hard work. :3

·         Who are your best friends? Hmmm... Honestly now I could name two. Mr. Tambourine Man and Sheena

·         Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?   Absolutely YES! :3                       

·         Which is easier, to forgive or to forget? It’s easiest to forget because the mind is selective on what to remember.

·         What do you get complimented on the most? My hair. Got Merida hair on good days, got Eep’s on crazy days.



What Ifs…

·         If you could be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? 
>>Quick sight reader of music notes.

·         If you could live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
>> Nothing would encompass Middle Earth!!!! No more, no less. :3

·         What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like. 

>> A day in March, that CDO trip after seminar,  days of surprises :)

Heart To Heart

·         Do you believe in soul mates? Yes! Totally. Though they don’t have to be necessarily that ‘certain someone’ of the opposite sex. Soul mate is that person who completes you in and out. :3

·         Your (best friend) confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? Happened to me with different buddies. LOL. The first one, I did not get what he mean so I just explained some general answer, inclining to an ‘it’s complicated’ answer. The second, I got angry and scolded him very harshly but gladly he took it well (over a bottle of liquor). The third one, I said NO in such a straightforward but kind manner. Good thing we’re all still friends.

·          What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel? It’s harder to look into someone’s eyes when I am telling someone how I feel. Feels like you’re bearing your own soul to the other person. All emotions spelled out.

·         Who is that one person that you like and why do you like him/her?

I like the tambourine man. I find him an epitome of art, deviance and life. He moves with a different beat, a beat that synchronizes with the eternal hum of the universe. The tambourine man plays NOT to attract the many crowded streets but he plays to speak of the virtues of life.

On normal days he is the character of a story book which popped out suddenly and came to life colliding with everyday people.  J :3 XD :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We write to improve. Tell me what you think bout this post? :)